3. chakra MANIPURA- Solar plexus chakra
In Sanskrit = "shining gem"
Manipura is located directly above the navel at the level of the solar plexus and celiac plexus.
It has 10 petals of yellow color, written in blue font.
They represent spiritual ignorance, thirst, jealousy, betrayal, shame, fear, disgust, delusion, stupidity and sadness.
1. डं dda: spiritual ignorance
2. ढं ddha: thirst
3. णं nna: jealousy
4. तं ta: betrayal
5. थं tha: shame
6. दं da: fear
7. धं dha: disgust
8. नं na: delusion
9. पं pa: stupidity
10. फ़ं pha: sadness
The inverted red triangle represents fire - explosiveness.
Inside, on the base of a triangle, stands a Ram - a symbol of perseverance and dynamism.
Manipura is associated with fire and the power of
It is the center of energies coming from inside as well as from outside.
Manipura is considered the center of dynamism, energy, will (Itcha shakti) and success, which radiates prana throughout the human body. It is associated with the power of fire and digestion, as well as with a sense of sight and movement. Through meditation on Manipura, it is said that you will achieve the power to save, change or destroy the world.
In this chakra, it is important to be able to imagine a leak
of energy caused by anger, rage and aggression, and at the same time we will
purify the enemy if we allow ourselves to be provoked and tune ourselves into
If someone gives you fury and hatred, you reward them with love and a smile.
If you don't, you will reduce the frequency of our Being to a level of that person, and you will transfer that person's negatives to yourself. It means you cleansed them...then they are satisfied and calm. But you bring those negatives home and to work, and pass it with frustration to another person. But if we you send them love, then they will cleanse you.
It's to understand that the only right way is the way of love and heart.
Birds of a feather flock together. The same attracts each other to show us a mirror of what we do to others. Everything will come back to us, even stronger. Everyone is creator of their own happiness (life).
In Manipura, the first spirituality begins: finding one's
When discovering one's Self, one learns to trust one's providence, acquires the strength to take responsibility, and enjoys one's duties. The interest in alcohol, the temptation of food, and the desire to fast disappear, and one quickly becomes satisfied.
A person gains a power to create or destroy by the power of the word.
Manipura lies on the border between the physical and
spiritual worlds. When awakened, it brings visits from higher worlds.
Represents: justice and honesty, dharma - nutrition, desire for search, evolution, prosperity, wealth
It is the chakra of life force, and controls the digestive tract: intestines, spleen, pancreas, adrenal glands
Negative aspects: constant solving of problems at home, dominance towards a partner, fasting or overeating, asceticism, materialism, alcohol
Positive aspects: 10 of God's commandments
Sense: sight - eyes - knowledge
The ruling deity: Vishnu and Lakshmi
Recommended minerals: citrine, yellow topaz, yellow
tourmaline, tiger eye, calcite, yellow sapphire
Examples of diseases caused by closed solar plexus chakra:
Type 1 diabetes
- you need kindness, attention, love and care
- you do not feel safe, confident...in need, you are dependent on others
- you are egocentric and focused on your shortcomings
- you want to look indispensable to others
- you listen and surround yourself with too many negative thoughts
- you are hypersensitive, easily vulnerable and irritable
- you can't stand up for yourself
- you are constantly focusing on what is wrong instead of what is right
- you can't cope with criticism
- you try to manage your life by denying yourself nutrition
- extreme anger, hatred and self-denial
- you are convinced that you must be punished
- unhappy childhood, difficult family life
- you deny yourself joy and fun
- you feel as if you don't belong anywhere
- you are not able to talk about your fears and manage them
- you can't spend your life adapting to new information
- you are stuck in the habits of fear, restraint, worry, guilt and despair
- you treat others superiorly, arrogantly, you want to control them, you think you are better than the others, or you feel inferior and always in second place
- sometimes you are obsessed with yourself and demanding that you want everything to be yours
- you are unable to express yourself and bear the rejection
- you feel like someone attacked you and punched you in the stomach...(but it was your own Self)